Become a Published Author in less than 60 days.
Tell Your Story. Your Words, Your Way.
One of the most effective ways to promote your business is through publishing your own book. A professionally edited, designed and produced book offers critical benefits to your school.
Wells-Smith Partners offers two options for clients who want to publish their own book that includes both print and e-book versions.
Option One: We Work with Your Manuscript
If you have your manuscript written and ready to publish, this package includes the following services:
- Editing and organization suggestions for your review and approval.
- Two proofing cycles for grammar, spelling and typos.
- Layout into a print file with your choice of 2 book sizes.
- Another proof cycle of the print file.
- Cover design by a national award-winning designer.
- Creation of an e-book document for popular electronic readers.
- A proof cycle for your e-book file.
- De-bug and upload services to the major on-line booksellers, including Amazon Kindle and Smashwords (Apple iBookStore, B&N Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo and more).
- Creation of your own page on Amazon.com for ordering print copies at discounted prices.
- No additional fees — 100% of all sales royalties go directly to you.
- Descriptive copy for sales pages.
- Keyword selection and upload to bookseller pages.
- Suggestions for promoting your book.
- Up to 200 pages total including copyright, title, acknowledgement, table of content pages.
- Photos you supply will be included at no charge.
PACKAGE PRICE: $1,597
CLICK HERE TO
START YOUR BOOK NOW
Option Two: We Draft the Manuscript for You
If you haven’t had time to create your manuscript, we can help. An experienced, published writer will interview you and use the transcripts of those sessions to draft a manuscript for you to review and revise. This package includes all of the services listed above plus:
- Up to three hours of interview time with follow up as required.
- Copies of the interview transcripts used as the basis for the book.
- Your book drafted by a professional writer with 25 years of experience.
- Content and topic suggestions to produce the best results.
- Your story, written your way. You own the copyright.
PACKAGE PRICE: $2,997
CLICK HERE TO
START YOUR BOOK NOW
Who Will be Your Publishing Professionals?
Wells-Smith Partners has more than 70 years of combined expertise in content development, design and production of high-quality custom publications such as newsletters, magazines and custom books. We’ve worked with clients in a variety of industries, professional associations, and local and state governments.
Unlike a vanity press, your book project will be handled by senior level professionals with experience in content development, marketing and every step of the publishing process.
How Long Does It Take?
A typical project takes about 60 days to complete, depending upon how quickly you return drafts and proof copies. Most delays are caused by clients requesting extra time to review proofs. We are flexible to work with your scheduling requirements.
Are Illustrations and Other Graphics Included?
We can add or create illustrations, graphic and charts to your files, however, there is an additional charge per art file. We will accept your art files, but they must be in a format and a DPI file size that is suitable for print reproduction. You must have a clear “right of use” for all artwork submitted.
What If My Book Goes Over 200 Pages?
This rarely happens with new authors. If your book exceeds the 200 package limit, there will be an additional charge of $2.50 a page, exclusive of artwork.
What If My Book Requires Research and Fact Checking?
We offer those services billed at $50 per hour, or we can negotiate a project price with a pre-set fee.
What Are the Payment Terms?
A deposit of 30% is required to begin the project. Another 30% is due after the print file is completed with the balance due upon delivery and upload of your e-book.
Got questions? Call Gary Smith at 770-713-0770.